Larry, James, and I are officially in the Blog-o-sphere! Thanks to my brother Joseph...and my finally getting a few hours to figure this whole thing out! My biggest frustration is manipulating the pictures in such a rigid interface as HTML; however, I am VERY GRATEFUL that I don't have to actually know all that computer language! Stay tuned for our upcoming Christmas "Letter" post!
MINDY!!!! It looks great. You are already a pro. I am soo happy you have a blog now so we can stay in touch. You have such a beautiful family. Cant wait to see you at Christmas time! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI think this is going to work! Yay! It finally fed into my blog-follower thing, and now I can comment! SUPER EXCITED!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christams Fox Family. The patriotic is here to say sure miss ya both and hope to meet James one day. Y,all...(lol) need ta come ta Arizona one day up in Prescott where its nice and cool and nice and warm at the same time. I'm glad yur still flyin Ole Glory Larry, and still patriotic as usual. But are ya still as patriotic as me?....LOL.
ReplyDeleteAre ya still gonna break my hip young fella? I may break it one day doin the kick of the Lollie Pop munchkins.....LOL!!
Im glad your doing well and your wee family is growing. Congrats Mindy on your new calling. Sure miss ya Larry and your awsome cookin and jokes. OH yeah, Larry, your dad helped me with a minor tooth issue again and I want you to tell him I am sorry that I didnt get back to him cause My wife and I are stickin it out. Its tough at times but its a beautiful thing. I told your pops I would fix his window sill and paint it but I moved back to Arizona. When I am back in the area of Va. I will get to his house and fix or paint somethin....LOL YOU tell him thanks and that I admire him for who he is and what he does to help people who are struggling and I love you brother!!! Your a true friend, as well as you Mindy. May you continue to be blessed by the Hand of the Lord, and through humility, He will truly lead you by the hand.
Mindy and Larry, your blog looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteJames is such a cutie pie. I love the photo where he is holding on tight to the basketball. He has such a sweet little smile!
Yay, it's letting me make a comment. It was so great seeing you guys this weekend. The blog is great and I can't wait to read all the new posts. We love you guys see you in a couple of weeks!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited that you have a blog! Now we can stay in touch better! You'll have to check out our blog too! It's so fun to see pictures and read about what you guys are up to!
ReplyDeleteYay Mindy! I can catch up with your life :)
ReplyDeleteKatrina Banks